OK we didn't spend the entire weekend at the park but it sure felt like it! It was so nice. The weather was perfect and we just enjoyed each other's company. Outside. The whole weekend :)
We went to the farmer's market Saturday morning and stocked up one some insanely delicious (and CHEAP) local produce. Sienna enjoyed herself too:
So mad she woke up too early
Then we spent some time at the park just up the street:
A walking Zoey makes a much more interesting park trip
She perfected her climbing (and chasing Sienna to do whatever she was doing)
Sienna perfected pumping
Then...we crashed:
Sunday we spent some time at Waterloo Park:
Then, we crashed:
Love the sister snuggles...and then...
Starfish baby. Every night.
Preschooler Thought of the Day:
(giggling)
"What's up kiddo?"
"Oh nothing I'm just tickling myself"
"Oh nothing I'm just tickling myself"
"Oh ya"
"Ya...just playing with my bum"
"Ya...just playing with my bum"
"You're WHAT?!"
"Hahahahaa I MEAN playing with my leg hahaha. Oh that is so funny!"
"Hahahahaa I MEAN playing with my leg hahaha. Oh that is so funny!"
Holy crap.





























No comments:
Post a Comment