Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sick Week...ish

So the girls and I came down with pretty nasty colds this week.
530am "Mama...I'm sick"

Lovely way to start February off! We were stuck at home for a week and let's just say, it made us all a little nutty. Thank God we're all feeling semi better now. Sienna got to go to school today so she's happy. Zoey slept decently for the first time in about a week last night so I'm hopeful! I'm probably the worst out of the three today because between Sienna and Zoey I've got little to no sleep lately. Hopefully tonight things will be different (last night Sienna was up 4 times with nightmares ugh).

So, for the last week, we busied ourselves around the house doing things like:
Mr. Potato Head-ing
Baking...both real
And with Celia-crafted felt cookies :)
We cleaned
Watched from inside as we got our "snow storm" (it was supposed to be WAY worse but the storm "split" and we only got about 20-30 cm)
Helped Zo with her sitting-on-her-own abilities
Had birthday parties at 7am
Had sick baby snuggles
Practiced colouring in the lines
Pouted about our sickness
Then laughed about it
Helped with laundry
(a nice shot of her 'old man balding hairline' :)
We played...
One day Papa brought us a giant icicle and all was forgotten :)
We pouted some more. Zo would throw this lip around all week long. This particular incident she would pout, then smile, then pout. Kyle and I were laughing so hard. It was pretty dramatic, even for her.
We had picnics in the kitchen
Played school
And enjoyed some naked baby time

This weekend was a write off. I was so sick. The week had caught up to me for sure. Thankfully Kyle was able to take Zoey (she's been in an only-mommy phase) so I got some down time, and even a nap! Sienna was feeling a lot better
haha

so she and Kyle got to go outside a bit and enjoy the snow.
We're attempting the mall tomorrow so here's hoping that outing gets rid of the cabin fever!

1 comment:

  1. I love the story you tell with your pictures. Hope you are all starting to feel better-Take Care!

    ReplyDelete