Thursday, February 10, 2011

Recovering and Re-Entrance to Life

Yesterday we ventured back into the real world and met Kristina and her boys and Celia and her girl at the mall. We ended up staying there all day. It was a little ridiculous but SO nice. The kids were all great and us adults got to chat and get rid of the crazy ;)
We were sharing a bran muffin waiting to meet everyone and Sienna looked at me with a piece of it hanging out of her nose. I laughed so hard she was upset we didn't have a mirror. Then she said "take a picture of it! Then I can see!"
Tryin' on some shades
Love how Arthur is like oh ya this is hilarious and fun! And Sienna is all business
My mom was entertaining Sienna while I put Zoey down for a nap. I came out to see my girl with a full face of make up (minus mascara). I actually gasped and said, 'well isn't that the creepiest thing I've seen in a while." Ha. I guess she looked pretty cute. Just kind of reminded me of Toddlers and Tiaras or whatever that show is. Also, new rule, you put make up on her face...you get it off :)

Today was preschool. The kids made Valentine's Day mailboxes out of Kleenex boxes. Sienna is ridiculously excited about Valentine's Day and I freakin' love it. We even bought a special VDay outfit (thank you very much Children's Place clearance). Her participation at school is continuing to floor me. All the duty moms come to me at the end of the day to tell me about how well Sienna did and how much she talked etc. etc. They're all just as excited and proud of her it's really sweet. Today when I dropped her off a few moms would say "Hi Sienna" or "how are you Sienna?" and she'd reply right away, huge smile, "Hi Taylor's mom" (or whoever), "I'm doing good how are you?" It was fantastic.

And my sweet babe is finally back. Giggles and love. She's barely stuffed anymore and she's happy to be around again. Love it.
She's also become super mobile lately. Squirms so much she turns around or actually moves from where I've placed her on the ground (that makes me sound bad doesn't it?).
She was super interested in Sienna's doll bassinet this morning. I put her in the middle of Sienna's carpet to make her bed and she shimmied over to check it out and then, of course, attempt to eat it.

1 comment:

  1. I did tell Sienna that she had to have her face washed before she went to bed to take the make-up off. I am sure she obliged you Lindsay! She loved getting the make-up on and someday we will do it again!

    ReplyDelete