Now for over a month's worth of photos. Starting with a few days before our trip to Kelowna.
And because Zoey has to do everything her big sister does...
Then off to BC:
Visiting Auntie Miriam
Beacon Hill Park
Back to the beach where Kyle and I got married
Then back to Ontario...
We were lucky enough to get a quick visit in with Adam and Emma on their way back home from Italy!
Balloon boobs. Ya kiddin' me??!
Sienna's creation (and photo)
We had an unfortunate incident with a chipmunk in the pool :( Sienna insisted on having a service and also making signs to warn other chipmunks about the potential hazard ;)
We added a couple fish to our home :)
And enjoyed our first milkshake. In the same place, and outfit, as Sienna 2 years earlier...
We had a "I need my hair straightened every day" phase
School trip to African Lion Safari
Having a rough time is so much easier when the rest of your life is so amazing. I'm so grateful for my incredible friends and family. Especially during this last month. My love to you all :D
No comments:
Post a Comment