Semi quick post tonight. We're back to Zoey actually going to bed at a decent time (on her own :D) so Kyle and I are taking advantage and catching up on Community (:D:D). Monday we ended up at Kristina's for a last minute play date. Jess and Dylan and Aimee and Kylie joined so there were 6 kids and 4 adults. Lots of fun and super high energy ha. The kids played fabulously and the mamas enjoyed each others company as usual ;)
Sienna and Kylie fell head over heels with each other. The were inseparable. It was adorable.
Kisses
Hugs
Kyle came and picked us up after getting our new tires and we headed to the mall to visit Santa. This is the first year Sienna sat on his lap. I was totally impressed. She told us she wanted to but I only half believed she actually would. She did great.
Kyle then dropped us at home and we just hung out and did a lot of playing and crafting :D
Zoey did a lot of her usual getting-into-trouble:
I had actually put the stool in the sink because she kept positioning it to climb up and get into things. She managed to get it out of the sink to use it to climb up the door...?? I don't know.
Monday night I had a post girls in bed craft date with a couple friends. Aimee taught us how to make hair clips for the girls. So amazing. Why I didn't know this earlier I do not know. Aimee is the type of crafty mom that does a million amazing things that make you hate her a little. Luckily for the rest of us, she's also super sweet and eager to teach us her amazing talents ;) So much fun. We're going to attempt to make it a regular thing.
Amazing right??
Guess which two Sienna wore to school today??
Hint: They're super sparkly and aren't intended to be a pair ha.
Kyle had a great night with the girls and I got to come home to this:
We also had a decent (for Kitchener) snowfall last night so today was the first official wear-snowpants-to-school day
Kinda looks like one of those magic eye pictures doesn't she?
Yesterday we got Sienna's birthday card in the mail from Uncle Mike. Well, Sienna needed to 'write him a note and mail it to him' right away. It was so sweet.
She addressed the envelope herself
(yes her name is also on it but its on everything she does these days)
She asked me how to write 'I like Uncle Mike because he is my best friend.' She kept stopping and starting over and eventually ran out of room and wrote it backwards with no spaces at the top. Still, not bad for 4 ;)
The back. A mix of Uncle Mike, Michael, Cheal, Sienna and I think like...I can't remember exactly.
We 'mailed' it this morning before she got on the bus.
Kindergartner Thought of the Day:
"That wasn't the real Santa Mama"
"Oh no? How do you know that?"
"The red wasn't right. It was Santa's grandma."
"But he was a man."
"What?"
"That Santa was a man, we call men grandPA and women grandMA"
"I know that. But it was his grandma. Some grandmas have beards."
(Walking through the mall passed La Senza)
"Daddy I want one of those for Christmas" (points to short, Santa themed lingerie like this)
"Uh those are just for Mommies and Daddies sweetheart."
"Give me a break! They're so small! Those wouldn't fit Mommy!"
No comments:
Post a Comment