Sienna has got a wicked cough and didn't sleep the greatest last night so we hung around home and lazed the day away.
We did try on snow gear so we were at least a little productive. Zo was definitely not impressed at first...
Sienna is a seasoned pro though...
After I took Zoey's off she insisted I put it back on though so that bodes well...
And no lazy day at home is complete without a rockin' fort...
Kindergartner Thought of the Day:
Kristina invited us to stay for dinner on Monday, because, well, I have the greatest friends ever :) and today we were talking about Arthur:
"I just love Arthur you know Mama"
"I know you do. I'm glad you guys had fun the other day"
"We did. I think we'll get married."
"OK. That sounds like a good idea."
"Wait. Who's going to tell Daddy?"








No comments:
Post a Comment